Недостатня перевірка автентичності як одна з сервісних проблем Cloud
The problem of saving personal data is very serious. Since most people switch to storing their data in the cloud, various types of attacks on the authentication process become a great problem. It is the easiest way to unauthorized users take over other people's files. The problem of theft the access to the account is discussed all over the world. In this article, the authentication protocols that are being used, modified and developed by scientists and developers were reviewed. The presence of a large information base indicates that this problem is urgent and requires actions. First, traditional password authentication should be more protected and not stored by all meanings. Secondly, with the various number of devices, users need to come up with the reliable way to authenticate these devices. And thirdly, it is possible to use two-factor authentication instead of single sign on, as it can be used not only in companies but a simple person.
Keywords: authentication, protocols, confidential information, secure connection, information security, cloud services, cybersecurity.
1. Cloud Standards Customer Council. Security for Cloud Computing Ten Steps to Ensure Success Version 2.0. – 2015. – 35p.
2. Filimoshin V. Yu. Davletkireyeva l.z.: Secure authentication without using https. - International Journal of Open Information Technologies (2017) 7, 17-23.
3. Hickey K. Dark cloud: Study finds security risks in virtualization / Kathleen Hickey // Technology, Tools and Tactics for Public Sector IT. - 2010 - № 3 — p. 3-5
4. Khazhieva A. S.: Principles of information protection in the cloud. - Achievements of science and education (2017) 6(19), 14-16.
5. Lozhnikov P., Sulavko A., Buraya E., Pisarenko V.: Authentication of Computer Users in Real-Time by Generating Bit Sequences Based on Keyboard Handwriting and Face Features. - questions of cyber security (2017) 3(21), 24-34.
6. Peter Mell, Timothy Grance. The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing / National Institute of Standards and Technology / Rebecca M. Blank. – Gaithersburg: NIST, 2011. – 286 p.
7. Vishniakou U.А., Ghondagh Saz М.М.: Authentification models in cloud computing for mobile applications with intellectual support of choice. – Doklady BGUIR. - Electronic resource: https://www.bsuir.by/m/12_104571_1_112204.pdf#page=82, 2017.
8. Winkler J.R. Securing the Cloud. 1st Edition / Vic (J.R.) Winkler. - US : Syngress, 2011. - 314p.
9. Prakash Chandra Srivastava, Anupam Agrawal, Kamta Nath Mishra, P. K. Ojha, R. Garg,"Fingerprints, Iris and DNA Features based Multimodal Systems: A Review", IJITCS, vol.5, no.2, pp.88-111, 2013.DOI: 10.5815/ijitcs.2013.02.10. http://www.mecs-press.org/ijitcs/ijitcs-v5-n2/v5n2-10.html
10. Hamdy M. Mousa,"DNA-Genetic Encryption Technique", International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security (IJCNIS), Vol.8, No.7, pp.1-9, 2016.DOI: 10.5815/ijcnis.2016.07.01. http://www.mecs-press.org/ijcnis/ijcnis- v8-n7/IJCNIS-V8-N7-1.pdf
11. Stewart I.: Life's other secret: the new mathematics of the living world. Penguin, New York, USA (1999).
12. Seberry J., Wysocki B.J., Wysocki T.A.: On some applications of Hadamard matrices. Metrica, 62, pp. 221-239 (2005).
13. Harmuth, H. F.: Sequency theory. Academic Press, N.-Y., USA (1977).
14. Morita Y., Sakurai Y.: Holography by Walsh Waves. In: Proceedings of the Symposium (4th) Held at the Catholic University of America, Washington, D. C. on 16-18 April, pp. 122-126 (1973).
15. Karpovsky M.G., Stankovic R.S., Astola J.T.: Spectral Logic and its Applications for the Design of Digital Devices. John Wiley & Sons Inc., New Jersey, USA (2008).
16. Belousov L.: Morphomechanics of Development. Springer International Publishing AG, Switzerland, (2015).
17. Pribram K.: Languages of the Brain. Englewwod Cliffs, New Jersey, USA (1971).
18. Jenuwein Th., Allis C.D.: Translating the histone code. Science, v. 293, pp.1074-1080 (2001).
19. All-or-none law. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-or-none_law (this page was last modified on 26 March 2017).
20. Penrose, R.: Shadows of the Mind. Oxford University Press, Oxford, England (1996).
21. Yaglom I.M.: The Boolean Structure and its Models. Sovetskoye Radio, Moscow, USSR, 1980 (in Russian).
22. Schrödinger E.: What is life? University Press, Cambridge, England (1955).
23. Varfolomeev S.D.: Chemical enzymology. Akademia, Мoscow, Russia (2005).
24. Hamilton A. Invention of the year. The retail DNA test. Time, Oct. 29 (2008).
25. Petoukhov S.V.: The genetic code, algebra of projection operators and problems of inherited biological ensembles. – http://arxiv.org/abs/1307.7882, 8th version of the article from 3 May 2017, pp. 1-93 (2017).
26. Davis P.J.: Arithmetics. – In: ―Mathematics in the modern world‖, Scientific American, N. Y., USA, p. 29-45 (1964).
27. Pavlov D. G.: Leading article. Hypercomplex numbers in geometry and in physics, 1(1), p. 4-7 (2004) (in Russian).
28. Russel B.: A History of Western Philosophy. - Book One, Part I, Chapter III. Simon & Schuster/Touchstone N.Y., USA (1967).
29. Heisenberg W.: Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science. Penguin Classics N.Y., USA (2000).